03 veebruar 2009

Ilsa - boots are ready

Finished the boots. Finally! I made a micro-rotation to the left one, hope it was for the better.

Now I need to correct left knee, which is thinner and looks wrong in every possible way, add buttons and buckles. Another idea is to add clay to the pants' thigh-area, to make them look more like historically correct... I'll try it, and if it looks cool, I'll bake it.

Head -
Ilsas's head is a weird case. Profile is cool, it shuld look exactly like that. But front... No. And it's cracked! I'll take some macro photos of the head, then remove much of the neck and hair and face, rotate the head and make new eyes and everything else. Maybe neck should be even longer? I don't know. I'll try it on photo first, and if it really looks better...

Kommentaare ei ole: