13 detsember 2008

Ilsa uued saapad

Niisiis, Ilsa parem jalg on enam-vähem valmis.

Esmalt - siin on kolm mu 1:10 hellkujukest üheskoos, üks neist valmis (ja kui ka poleks, ei julgeks ma enam midagi muuta), kaks pooleli. Abe eriti, ta on küpsetamata ja üsna detailivaba.

Here are 3 of my 1:10 Hellboy sculpts together, as I promised! ;)
NB! Updated picture!

Ja siin on Ilsa parem jalg, mis vaat et valmis! Kõik need uued detailid ei põhine tegelikult üldse Mignola piltidel, kuid ma loodan, et ma olen natukenegi tabanud tema stilistikat. Lihtsalt asi on selles, et Ilsa jalad on alati siluetid või üldse varjus ja lihtsalt polegi kusagilt detailset reffi võtta. Või vähemalt mina pole neid leidnud. Aga kui mitte muud, siis põhineb see kõik vähemalt täiesti reaalsetel univormidetailidel.

And here's the leg. Those details are not from comics, but I hope that I got some Hellboy sensibility to them. Everything here is based on actual German uniforms.


Kõik näeb fotol palju suurem, koledam ja tolmusem välja kui palja silmaga vaadates... Lihtsalt teadmiseks - saapa pikkus on ca 22 mm.

Everyting looks so much bigger, uglier and dusty on photos... Just for the info - boot's length is 22 millimeters. There will be some small tweaks (heel), but most of those details are ready.
---
OKAY, there's some confusion. Just discovered that I made the buckles the wrong way. Or, actually I don't know, in which way they should be. Need more reference...

3 kommentaari:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Ivar, the boots look gorgeous!!
But yes, the bucket's on the wrong way.

:) Jakob

Ivar ütles ...

Thanks!
I already made one rough new one. But they look cooler the wrong way... :(

Something's still bothering me in boot's shape... But I won't try to change it now - I have other leg to experiment with and if it will look better, I'll correct this one.

When I got the buckles fixed, I'll try to finish jacket's below the belt area. And then... face?

Anonüümne ütles ...

It might be that the foot is a bit thin or low in height. If you made it a bit thicker I think it would look good. First I was about to say that you should make it shorter (which would have the same effect in proportion), but I think the length is good as it is.