22 aprill 2010

Abe Sapien - torso

Wow, said I when I removed mu Abe Sapien statue from the protecting plastic bag, as it looks better than I thought.

It's weird to look all the postings here with the Abe-flag, as it doesn't look much like on those old photos. No head, no belt, no pants, just rough body. No textures, j It looks like I could pull this one off after all... Actually, it will probably turn out better than Ilsa and Hellboy. Better = more like comic book version.

I was thinking that maybe I should try this one in ZBrush, but it looks like it will turn out ok in clay too.

2 kommentaari:

Joshua Izzo ütles ...

Pics?

Ya can't talk about an awesome sculpt without pictures my man!

Josh!

Ivar ütles ...

I don't know, picture can be a disappointment at this moment... :) I'll try to finish main muscles first, then some pictures.