10 juuli 2010

Small sculpting update

Small sculpting update from way-too-hot-weather Tallinn...

I've been working on Indiana Jones likeness, but it just drives me crazy. I think I should take a break, make some sketches for base and overall design of it and look my Abe Sapien with fresh eyes instead... Maybe I learned magically how to sculpt back muscles on the months I haven't touched it.

Trying some digital sculpting... just for learning some new tricks - subtools etc. I'd like it to be easier than it is.

I'm in the process of pouring new moulds for my
Ilsa statue - since I made my first set of moulds I made some corrections/additions to it. First silicon side is curing now, I hope to have finished mould in a couple of days. Then, if everything goes right, I'll try to pour some copies on next weekend, both 7" Ilsa and Hellboy, as I don't have any decent copies of them now - Hellboy has separate hands now for easier painting. Then hopefully some brushing...

This is my second try at making silicone part of this mould... and it went wrong. Another try...

Kommentaare ei ole: